Friday 10 January 2014

What cills?


The builders have started.  I was beginning to feel more confident, that our dream for Shian and Duill was finally within our grasp.


Having the extension cills for the new windows on site would be a good thing.  Although I am assured there is a lot to be getting on with in the meantime. I guess there is.



Having dug out the founds for the Shian 'sitooterie', J moved onto Duill.


Too late to go back now.


I took the dog down to Calgary and came home with the Farmer who kindly did my turn on the school run.   It was stunning. And put the world to rights in my head.



These are some of our neighbours sheep.  Farmer has been steadily working away in the fank at dosing our own ewes before putting them back to the hill. Despite his bad back, he decided to do them on his own, at his own pace, and in his own time.   He should finish them tomorrow.



I won't say anything about the forecast for the northern lights last night.  I was so excited, it sounded as if it was going to be a show of a lifetime.  Thousands of tweets and posts on Facebook from people up and down the country fired up by Stargazey programmes on the telly.  All waiting.  I was waiting.  I was very disappointed. But I thank my lucky stars that I had the experiences I had in October last year.
eXTReMe Tracker